SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

March 3, 2018

Zara coat & Newsboy cap




First trip of 2018! 
I went on an unforgettable trip to Jeju Island with power influencers and fancy friends! I even made a hashtag dedicated to this trip, #LALALAVacay and spent the most beautiful and stylish time on my trip. I will share my 3 days of Girls trip at Jeju that filled RekaystylesInstagram story and feed!




The first outfit of my trip in Jeju!
The main item today is the news boy cap. A boyish yet cute cap is an item that you should definitely have in your closet if youre a part of the fashion people.  It seems to be the most trendy hat of the season. Through my continued research, I got it at Zara! It is not the basic black but has some glen check patterns that adds some spring and retro vibes. I bought the size M, which seems a bit too large for me. But instead it makes my face look smaller.

I wore the news boy cap as a point and kept the rest of the outfit as simple and comfortable as possible. Black boots cut jeans and turtleneck and Zara mustang coat. The weather was so cold that I had to layer a maxi knit cardigan inside my coat. Doesnt the light gray color go well with the hat?

>>If Zaras news boy cap is out of stock, similar styles here & black here.


제주한면가[here]
제주 제주시 조천읍 북선로 373 open 10:30 - 20:00 
064-782-3358


The first food spot that LALALAvacay chose!

It is Jeju Hanmyeonga famous for traditional meat noodles and Dombe meat. It is also the place
that the chairman of Dazedays, Hyeyoung Yu recommended! It was only about 30 minutes away
from the airport!

From the traditional yet modern exterior, Dombe meat cooked with high quality Jeju black pork,
spicy noodles with top shells from Jeju sea, and meat noodles with a warm, comforting soup. All
the food on the menu was made with ingredients from Jeju with a touch of earnestness an
great taste.  

I could not believe how satisfied with my first meal at Jeju! With the addition of Jeju beer, it was
perfection! I will definitely stop by in my next trip to Jeju. I highly recommend this place to you all.

The backyard of Jeju Hanmyeonga surrounded by bright tangerine trees. When the weather is
warmer, it could be a space of leisure. I got a nice shot under the sun!

Since I wanted to pick a square shape bag, I packed my Maison Margiela bag. The camel brown color is still a beauty. It contrasts with the navy Zara mustang coat and also goes well with the gray news boy cap and my cardigan. It has completed a very colorful coordination.

Shortening the shoulder strap up to the chest and wearing it as a cross is another trend nowadays.
Similar bag[here]


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

ZARA Shearling Coat
TOPSHOP Knit top
MOTHER Black bootcut jeans[here]
eqiq roafers
ZARA newsboy cap[similar]
MAISON MARGIELA bag [similar]