SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

November 20, 2017

Max Mara Coat & Raye Booties | Daily Winter Coat Style

I am surprised that I am welcoming this winter. The reason why the cold air doesn’t feel so bad is because Rekay can take out her favorite, loving winter outers. 
While the Creative padding that I introduced to you in my last posting was a casual long padding, today is the representative of elegance and classic, the Maxmara coat look.

The Maxmara coat that any girl would want. I matched it with casual denim jeans and ankle boots for a simple and edgy look. Now, I will start Rekay’s daily coat look.

Max Mara Studio | Pavone coat [here]

Most people think of the Manuela coat[herewhen they think of Maxmara. This is a similar one, the Pavone coat. The Manuela coat is a overfit long coat silhouette while the Pavone coat is a slimmer one that comes to the knees. 

It is a more basic design. Thus, it contains the elegant lady mood special to Maxmara while a bit more casual and light, which makes it perfect as a daily coat. (If you would prefer a more feminine and dressy look, I recommend Manuela to you.)

After I actually received the coat. I was simply in awe at the gorgeous form. I felt what true handmade cashmere is. The sheen and softness of the cashmere material and the detailed making made me fall in love with it. 

While light and warm at the same time, it is a coat that I would like to have forever. With the waist string, you can style it in a feminine and formal way. Normally, it would look great when matched with denim in an open style. What a luxurious casual look!


RAYE MESA BOOTIE 
@revolve [here]

Along with my Maxmara coat, Raye’s Mesa ankle booties took my heart.[here]

I could literally hear myself awe at the beauty. I can remember myself praying as I tried this on hoping this would fit me. I always love Raye shoes but this Mesa booty was again another favorite. The gold zipper details upon the black suede material was a killer! The stylish mood from the slim ankle to the body line and high heel line!

Probably because of the Raye booty, I find myself wearing crop boots cut jean often lately. Raye
shoes are not only of great designs but demonstrate great quality material and finish with a stable fit. It is definitely a it-brand that Rekay would like to recommend.[here]


What I was wearing:
Max Mara Studio Pavone Coat [here] & [similar]
Levi's Crop Bootcut Jeans [Similar]
Raye Mesa Booties [here]
JW Anderson Pierce Bag [here]