SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

October 29, 2017

COS Wide Pants & JW Anderson Pierce Bag All Black Styling


The look we cannot miss out on F/W. It is the all black look! It is the best basic look that expresses the ideal modern and chic styling look.
With a clean black color and add of gold sparkle for luxuriousness. I introduce you the all black look that can shine regardless of any trend.


The simple, neat black coordination without any unneeded details. I put together a clean style by tucking in my fitted basic turtle neck into my voluminous high west wide pants. 
With the unified color and high waist pants line, a longer and slimmer body fit is put together.

The wide legged pants are mannish yet dressy. I coordinated some heels together for the maximum wide leg. The wide pants are a product from COS. 
The paper bag pants line is fitted to the body with the waist strings. The weightless material is a great attraction. It is a product I bought recently but it is no longer in stores online.

The basic turtle neck top is a closet basic that you should have this season. It is a multipurpose item that goes well on its own and also shines when layered with a knit top/shirt/bustier. 
Make sure to choose one with a slim line that wraps your body and long sleeves.


JWAnderson Pierce bag added edge to my formal black style of the day. Since it has become fall, this is now my daily bag that I take with me every day. 

Gold babel rings are the point on the black body to create a luxurious and modern look. It seems to go best with today’s all black style, doesn’t it?

These sparkly gold glitter shoes are Jimmy Choo Romi pumps



What I was wearing:

ATM Turtleneck Top[here]
COS Wide Pants[here]
JW Anderson Pierce Bag [here]
JimmyChoo Romy 100 Pumps [here]