SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

June 14, 2017

Dolce&Gabbana Tropical Skirt & Dior Lady Bag Mini

As summer has definitely started, I am now drawn to fancy and lively summer prints with the tropical vibe. I guess we cannot avoid the trend anymore! Bold tropical prints that were probably only worn at vacation spots are now worn as daily looks in our everyday lives. 
Tropical prints seem to bring us energy with its beautiful colors and kitsch motives. When would we be able to wear it if it is not summer! It is wasting time to even stammer before wearing our beautiful tropical skirts! [HERE]


The greatest brand among tropical prints, Dolce & Gabbana’s Pink Pineapple skirt! Upon a lovely pink color, there are fresh pineapples. It is a romantic full skirt line that makes your wiast look slim with abundant volume. It is definitely a very feminine design. This skirt would probably look good on anyone!

I coordinated it with a simply white v-neck cotton t-shirt. Since the skirt itself is pretty outstanding, I matched a simple t-shirt that I got from a PB brand on Shinsegae TV shopping. Since it is made with supema cotton of the U.S, the angles are still alive although its been over a year since I bought it. The material is definitely important! In this season, I heard that it is updated to cotton that is from the Gaza area of Egypt, I am definitely looking forward to this.



Shop the D&G pineapple collection of 2017


1. LEATHER TOTE [HERE]
2. COTTON DRESS  [HERE]3 .OFF-THE-SHOULDER TOP[HERE]
4. ESPADRILLES [HERE]5. LEATHER BAG [HERE]6. COTTON-POPLIN TOP | [HERE]
7. LEATHER POUCH [HERE]8. CANVAS TOTE [HERE]
9. COTTON SKIRT [HERE
Rekay Wore
10. COTTON SHORTS [HERE11.PRINT COTTON TROUSERS [HERE]12. LEATHER CROSS-BODY BAG  [HERE]




Dior Lady bag mini silver. With a patent material, the metallic silver color definitely stands out in this special edition. The combination of silver and gold metal decorations create a showy yet luxurious design.

It is a very great point for outfits since it is a mini size. The lady bag definitely looked even more splendid when matched with the pink color. With my lady vibes, I took it as a tote but on casual outfits like denim, style in a cross.



The silver metal watch I matched with my silver lady bag is a product for Wanderlust. The minimal and simplistic design goes well with any look. Silver metal is the way to go in summer!



WHAT I WAS WEARING:
YEOYOO TSHIRTDOLCE & GABBANA PINEAPPLE SKIRT [HERE]DIOR LADY BAG SILVER MINI [SIMILAR]WANDERLUST SILVER METAL WATCH [HERE]



MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle