SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

May 16, 2017

Summer Maxi Dress with Chloe Hudson Bag

I will start fashion blogger Rekay’s posting of the  second day at the Dallas blogger conference. Since a lot of you raved about my posting of the first day, I am looking forward to what you all have to say about my second posting!
In this post, I will share some more details about the conference for those of you who are wondering what a blogger conference is.

Rewardstyle is a company that connects bloggers (influencers) around the world with brand. It is also the place that is giving Rekay a lot of assistance to manage a professional blog with various overseas brands and channels. They invite top bloggers around the world every year to provide educational sessions for blog management, branding, business, and marketing. In addition, they are actively supporting the communication between bloggers and brands by hosting management of famous brand show rooms and 1:1 meetings.

Since Rewardstyle is only signed up for through invitations, any bloggers that are interested, please leave a comment below!


Before the start of the main conference, I had a light acai bowl and coffee. Also a selfie to remember the day. I will introduce Dohee, who was a part of my trip. She is one of the hidden people behind Rekaystyle, an active supporter and advisor, and also a very skilled individual that produces professional photography and videos. She is a friend that I cannot thank enough for all the beautiful photos of Rekay in this trip.

The lunch of the second day was a garden party hosted by Banana Republic. It was hosted outdoors in front of Shake Shack burger at Dallas. The bright yellow flowers and stylish bloggers definitely lit up the city of Dallas. Of course, the Shake Shack burger could not go wrong. Since the table setting was so beautiful, I hardly remember the taste of Shake Shack since I was busy taking photos.

Another special point of Rewardstyle blogger conference is that you can naturally meet and get closer to amazing bloggers from around the world. The bloggers that I meet here are all amazingly professionals! I was simply happy, excited, and thankful to be with these people.

A new blogger friend that I got close to! I will introduce fashion blogger Beth.  (http://instagram.com/styleatacertainage) She is 61 years old this year! Despite her age, she is very active and even has her own Youtube channel. Age definitely does not matter. Isn’t she amazing? Rekay is also looking forward to the coming decades of working as a blogger.



The highlight of the conference! It is the brand showroom tour. You can see the brand products for yourself and also casually interact with marketers. Hey, I’m fashion blogger Rekaystyle from Seoul.

Among the various brands working together with Rewardstyle, which brand has joined this year?
The first brand is MyTheresa! It is a very famous direct overseas purchase website in Korea however with the booth filled with hottest new items of the season and a great professional photographer, Rekay also took a great shot. It was styled at the spot, but doesn't the style look amazing?

>> WHAT I WAS WEARING:  BALENCIAGA DENIM JACKET [HERE] + JW ANDERSON PIERCE BAG [PINK HERE] + MIU MIU SUNGLASS [HERE] + &OTHER STORIES MAXI DRESS [HERE]

The jacket worn by Dohee is Stella McCartney[HERE+Balenciaga woven tote bag[HERE]. It was a great match with the red shoes this day!

Explanation from the top!
>The moment I took a photo at the MyTheresa booth, I was still shy. However, I got my guts together and got a professional shot!
>Banana Republic booth style shot! Denim shirt and stripe scarf and a slight red point stripe is definitely my taste.
>Loccitane booth, do you see the great gift with lavender? I got the best items of Loccitane as a present.
>Marketer of Abercrombie. I thought she was a model. She was a beauty with a great personality. I soon got close to her.
>The awaited Topshop booth. It is a brand that I love a lot and we’re going to have a great collaboration with Rekaystyle soon! Please look forward to this!
>Sole/Society. It is a brand that is not known by many, but it is an accessory brnad that is famous for their shoes and bags.

This is it for today! Now it is the last day of Dallas. I only have my post for the third day left. I am also busy editing a Youtube vlog where you can feel the mood of the conference. Stay tuned! Rekay’s travel looks are going to be updated as well. Have a great weekend everyone!


MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springlook #SEOULFASHION #ANDOTHERSTORIESKOREA #andotherstoriesseoul #dallas #rewardstyle #bootcutjeans #seoulstore #seoulsister #seoulfashion #offtheshoulder #offshoulderstyle #rayeshoes #revolve #maxidress #chloebag #chloehudsonbag