SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

August 23, 2017

2017 FALL TREND MUST-HAVE | WARM TONE & NEUTRAL



Long time no see! It has been so long since I’ve made a post on shopping.
Till now, I’ve been putting this off saying that I have my summer vacation and job at work.
I did not have time to search up internet shopping malls but I also put this off because I thought I might go on a full on haul when I see the new items. But now, it is time. I can no longer put this off.

1. CHLOÉ Micro-checked single-breasted jacket [here] 
2. PRADA Cyclamen-print stretch-crepe dress [here] 
3.  PB 0110 AB31 leather cross-body bag [here]
4. SAINT LAURENT Bellechasse medium leather and suede bag [here]
5. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Satin-panel wide-leg tuxedo trousers [here]
6. ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Daxton oversized V-neck knit cardigan [here]
7. FENDI Fluted wool and silk-blend A-line skirt [here] 
8.  JOSEPH Collapsible-heel leather loafers [here]





Wide pants, voluminous sleeves, midi skirt lines, box square bags, loafers and ankle boots.
Before the next season, fall starts, it is time to turn our eyes to the new 2017 fall trend items that you should definitely have in your closet. Oh, the new color palettes that signal the coming of the new season! From deep camel to creamy ivory along with dark red, khaki and black. Simply looking at the colors, I am falling in to fall.

The 90s look and elegant lady like looks that will hit fall 2017 will be completed by these items. Check out Rekay’s warm tone fall shopping list that will be the perfect combination with the chilly fall breeze.

1. CHLOÉ Checked wide-leg twill trousers [here] 
2. CHLOÉ Neck-tie wool sweater [here]
3. ACNE STUDIOS Cade wool-blend coat [here] 
4. ACNE STUDIOS Saul square-heel leather ankle boots [here]
5. JOSEPH Quinn silk crepe de Chine blouse [here]
6. VALENTINO Soul Rockstud leather derby shoes [here]
7.  LOEWE Flamenco leather cross-body bag [here] 
8. VALEXTRA Iside mini grained-leather bag [here]