SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

May 27, 2017

Daniel Wellington Watch 15% Off Code

Fashion blogger Rekaystyle and Daniel Wellington have finally teamed up together! With the classic design that goes well in any season, this watch brand Daniel Wellington with its timeless design has sent me a special promotion code for Rekaystyle readers.
When I firstly got a Daniel Wellington Watch in March 2015 and since then, I’ve made 28 posts about Daniel Wellington on my blog.

Along with this promotion, I will introduce Daniel Wellington’s 2017 new watch that I’ve carefully picked out myself. A watch is one of Rekaystyle’s default accessories. Thus, anyone that has plans to buy a new female watch, I hope you trust me on this one.


Before I start the review, I will first share the sales promotion code.

1.     It is a code that can only be used in the official Daniel Wellington website.
2.     Insert [rekay] in the promotion code area.
3.     Purchase your choice at a 15% discounted price.
 CLASSIC PETITE READING | 32MM [HERE]


Among the new Daniel Wellington petite collection, the outstanding design is definitely the classic petite reading line.[HERE] The embossing texture of alligator leather is a more sophisticated design compared to the basic designs. It is a alligator banding that might look older but the match with the clean dial creates an elegant and modern mood.

The petite size is a 32 mm dial size that is a size that Rekay has selected for the first time. It is in between the male 38mm/40mm size that I usually wear as an overfit and the basic female size 28 mm. It is a size that is not too big or nor too small. This precious size has finally been launched from Daniel Wellington.

There are two colors, rose gold and silver for the face. Since it is the summer season, Rekay selected the silver color for a cool and neat look. Rose gold seems to be more soft and feminine.

Many of you looking for a Daniel Wellington would think of a simple and minimal design however Rekay will add some luxuriousness [here].

Many people think of luxury watch price ranges but when compared to Daniel Wellington, many people think that it might be lacking quality due to the relatively cheaper price. However, when I actually wear Daniel Wellington watches, they have great detail and completion like a luxury watch that creates great satisfaction.

Even when considering the color tone of the dial, quality of the leather band, and sophisticated stitching, it is great.

It is a heart charm that I received together with the Daniel Wellington Classic petite reading watch. At first, I was wondering what this is. It is an accessory that can be fitted on top of the watch. It is not much but it is pretty cute. It is a cute charm away from the chic look.

It says LOVE in tiny lettering. When giving as a present to your girlfriend with a watch, you are definitely a great boyfriend earning some points. It is pretty but since I inserted in the watch hole right before my regular size, it feels like it has become a perfect banding for my size. 



SHOP NOW:
www.danielwellington.com
15% off code: Rekay



MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springlook #SEOULFASHION #danielwellingtonwath #watch #danielwellinton #danielwellingtonpromotioncode #bloggerevent