SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

April 25, 2017

Spring Trench Lookbook | Airport Style

Hey everyone, did you all have a great week? I am at Dallas, Texas to participate in the blogger conference by RewardStyle. I am updating news on Rekaystyle instagramhttp://instagram.com/rekaystyle ) in real time, so go check it out! As I left the country last Wednesday, I had to work in the morning and was in a rush to the airport in the afternoon.
I did not have the time to care about what I was wearing. So I put together a simple yet stylish simple and chic trenchcoat airport fashion look.

On my way to the airport, the blue skies makes my heart flutter!
A daily item that I cannot resist wearing when it is spring. It is trenchcoat. When I am travelling, it is a great stape item for when seasons change for style and comfort at the same time. Rekay wore a light cream tone trench, which is lighter and brighter compared to basic brown tone trench coats. Instead, I coordinated a black t-shirt with black mother skinny jeans to highlight the trench color and also add a minimal and urban feel.
>Mother Black Jeans Skinny Fit [HERE]  

A contrast point here! It is a style that may seem a bit too ordinary but I added my glittery Birkenstock sandals for a bit of cuteness. It may have been a bit too out of the blue, but the sparkly pink sandals add excitement for the trip! It adds a lot of joy for the trip and above all, it is very comfortable.

I held JW Anderson’s Pierce bag in color black. The spacious inside of the bag was perfect to add my passport, documents, and other items that are needed in the plane. When coordinated with the trench coat, it is also perfect for a business look. The formal and classic feeling is definitely perfect with the Pierce bag.
> J.W.ANDERSON PIERCE MEDIUM LEATHER SHOULDER BAG [HERE]

You can never leave out sunglasses at an airport, right? Instead of oversize, Rekay chose Rayban round sunglasses that are lighter and casual. Trench looks are a bit formal and stiff but the addition of casual accessories can upgrade the look to become more stylish. Mix and Match!
>  RAYBAN Sunglass [HERE]

Then, I will update the Rewardstyle blogger conference at Dallas. Have a great Sunday afternoon and cheers for the upcoming week!


MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle




#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springtrend #2017spring #2017springlook #airportlook #airportstyle #airportfashion #trenchcoat #springtrenchcoatlook #piercebag #jwandersonbag