SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

January 15, 2017

ZARA Sale Haul_Check Pants & Gold Tee

As the New Year 2017 has started, the season sale has come to its maximum. No matter how busy or how tired we are, the SALE sign always brings about this adrenaline. It is a very strong signal especially when the whole store is on sale.  
No need for any more words, you are already drawn like a magnet to the store. Fashion blogger Rekaystyle is also no exception. When you buy something on sale, you feel more accomplished and the feeling of excitement when you pick up the last size before it is sold out! I’m sure you all would know about this.


Today’s daily look on fashion blogger Rekaystyle is created with items from Zara. These are items that Rekay is 200% satisfied with after getting from this season sale from Zara. Although it was on sale, I bought it thinking that I would wear it like the newest trend. Ruffle check pants and the glossy metallic t-shirt creates a casual and feminine winter daily look! What items did you get through this season off sale?


The cute ruffle at the bottom hem of the pants, the cutest Zara ruffle pants!
With the addition of retro check pattern, the pants itself make a strong statement on its own. It is a thick winter material with a bit of stretch that is perfect for this time of year. I personally often wear pattern pants. It helps you look more stylish compared to wearing a fancy top and the patterns that mesmerize your eyes also hide your body shape. Even when it is matched with simple basic t-shirts, pattern pants have a feel of their own! I hope you challenge yourself to try! It is not difficult! 

The soft satin gold t-shirt that was matched together was what I got at just $9.99 won!
Since it is a short sleeve t-shirt, it does not seem to match the season. But the soft and warm feeling that the color gold gives helps it to be matched easily in the winter season. The strong lettering saying Gold Mine does make us cringe but I thought that it is a unique t-shirt with the 80s feel. So I’m wearing it carelessly. 

I did not get those velvet ankle boots on this sale, but they are on sale. Rekay got this at Spain for about 80EU won but I see that it is now 20EU through sale. Velvet itself is pretty much the season trend so I’m not sure if it could be worn next year. But since it’s on sale, it wouldn’t be too much of a loss to buy it at a cheap price to wear till the spring season.



[Surprise Give Away Event on Rekaystyle]

It is the New Year 2016 and there are nearly 2000 subscribers on my blog Rekaystyle! With thanks to all my readers, I am preparing a small New Year’s present event! The present event will be revealed once I hit the number 2000. It is not long away.
It is an event for 30 people, so please look forward to this! 

While waiting for warmer spring days, I took out my light and sparkly stripe Daniel Wellington watch instead of my usual leather bands. It has now become a national watch so it is no longer that hot, but it is not affected by popular trends. It is always a beautiful watch. The feminine 26 mm face is also a choice that I will never regret! I would love to wear short sleeve shirts so that I can show off my watch. [HERE]

Stella McCartney’s Becks Mini tote![HERE]
It is the next level size than the tiny becks that I got through overseas direct purchase at Matches, it is almost a medium size. It is peculiar that it is called mini at Stella. The real color is a peachy pink. I think it looks more yellow because of the indoor lighting.

I am not a big mania of Stella McCartney but the line that I often use after Gucci is Becks by Stella Mccartney. I can hold it formally as a tote or hang it casually upon my shoulder. The feminine and modern feeling makes it easier to match anywhere.


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

ZARA GOLD MINE TEE
ZARA CHECK FRILL PANTS
ZARA VELVET ANKLE BOOTS [HERE]
MAISON KITSUNE CLASSIC LAMSWOOL CARDIGAN [HERE]
YOHJI YAMAMOTO NAVY JACKET
DANIEL WELLINGTON OXFORD CLASSY WATCH 26MM [HERE]
STELLA MCCARTNEY BECKS TOTE BAG[HERE]


MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #zara #zarasale #zarahaul #checkpants #velvetboots #anklebooties #masionkitsune #danielwellington #stripewatch #casualwatch